The state is set to reopen on June 30 (YESSSSSS), but Sorticulture is happening while we’re still in phase three. We all must do our part to keep each other safe and help make sure we hit the marks needed to reopen at the end of June. Here’s what you should expect this year at Sorticulture.
1) Wear a mask if you're not fully vaccinated, or if you just want to play it extra safe. Our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, so you'll be in good company if you choose to mask up!
2) Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet whenever possible.
3) There might be a line at peak times. Phase three guidelines allow for 600 people per acre to ensure we’re 6 feet apart. If you see a line and don’t want to wait in line, stop by a downtown restaurant or bar and come back when things slow down a bit.
4) We have live entertainment, but it’s set up on a balcony a safe distance away from the audience.
5) There is free parking in downtown Everett on Saturday and Sunday. Paid parking is available at several parking garages within walking distance from Sorticulture, too. You may need to walk a few blocks, but we’ll have package pickup so you can drive up and pick up your haul. Free valet bike parking will also be available staffed by volunteers with Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop. Check out our parking page for more details.
6) Clean portable restrooms and hand sanitizing stations will be in abundance.